My Child’s Masterpiece was born in the quiet places of God’s providence back in May, 2009. There was an upcoming arts event that I wanted to create something new and fresh for. My daughter, Phoebe, was four at the time, and whipping off an amazing drawing (or three) every day! I asked her if she would mind drawing one of her beautiful princesses onto one of mommy’s fancy canvases! She agreed in a heartbeat, and let me tell you, she did not disappoint!

Within days I had that princess coming to life, and Phoebe was so pleased! At the art show the painting was phenomenally received by everyone! A good friend and fellow entrepreneur pointed out that parents would pay money to have me do this for their children as well!

The thought simmered in the back of my mind for a few months. When life suddenly threw me a curve ball, i dug deep inside and found the motivation to pursue getting my own little business going. The two will forever be intertwined - developing my art and developing myself as an individual. I anticiapte looking back over this time and seeing how much i grew in both areas!